Crash Science in the Classroom
This free teaching guide will help you:
- Utilize the award-winning Understanding Car Crashes videos.
- Teach inquiry-based lessons relevant to crash science.
- Fulfill science and engineering objectives aligned with national standards.
- Explore real-world applications of STEM concepts.
- Stimulate interest in modern crashworthiness and vehicle safety.
Click on the image thumbnail to view example pages from the Crash Science in the Classroom Teacher Lesson Plans and Student Activities.
For educators and parents only - registration and login required