RESOURCESUsing the Concept Organizer
This video worksheet serves as an advanced organizer of the content provided in the video. Students complete the low-order questions as they watch the video.
Using the Discussion Questions
- For Part 1, discuss a few students' answers before viewing, but wait until after viewing to reveal the answer to this question.
- For Part 2, pause the video every 2-3 minutes to allow student pairs to share and discuss their answers.
- Once completed, the Concept Organizer may be used as a study guide for the video's key concepts.
The post-video Discussion Questions are higher-order questions intended to stimulate discussion among students.
- Based on students' ability level, select two or three questions for small group discussions, homework assignments, or assessments.
- Optional: Assign different questions to each small group, with each group responsible for presenting their answer to the class for discussion.